HDX is a leading revenue cycle transaction services company providing integrated electronic transaction services for the healthcare industry. This set of advanced services can help you:
- address the administrative complexities of healthcare
- streamline communications between all parties
- comply with regulatory requirements
- and support quality initiatives to improve patient care
HDX's national, interactive healthcare EDI network links providers, payers, and other healthcare entities to facilitate the secure exchange of electronic data.
- We provide services to over 1450 of the largest healthcare delivery, acute care, and ambulatory care organizations nationwide
- We are currently working with over 500 of the nation's top payers
- In 2014 we processed over 290,000,000 transactions
Our 24x7 solution delivers value-added integrated revenue cycle services that help you lower costs, streamline workflow, improve quality and increase efficiency.
HDX has received full accreditation by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission (EHNAC), whose function is to promote administrative simplification and cost savings in the healthcare industry and to promote EDI-industry standards, known as EHNAC Criteria. HDX has also successfully achieved CAQH CORE Phase II certification.
:: Mission and Vision
:: Participating Organizations
:: Associations / Memberships
:: Contact Us
More about these certifications